- We will never give, sell, rent or borrow your information to anyone.
- We will never spam you.
- We will never have direct access to your payment methods without your consent.
- Also as part of GDPR compliance, you can now:
How we treat your information We will never give, sell, rent or borrow your information to anyone.
- Opt out of all marketing communication at any time from us at SalesLift.
- You may request all the data points we have on you without undue delay.
- Ask us to delete all information we have on you.
– We respect your privacy and your trust. We will therefore never give, sell, rent or borrow your information to anyone without your express permission. We will never spam you.
– We do send updates about your account, regular correspondence between you and your account strategist, blog postings, news about KlientBoost, and newsletters. You have the ability to unsubscribe at any time. We will never have direct access to your payment methods without your consent.
– When signing up for our services, we do require that you sign up for a month to month billing pattern that automatically deducts payments from your method of payment. We will encrypt your payment information and we will not be able to go in and charge more than you've specified without your consent.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
What information do we collect?
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested.
We collect information from you when you fill out the form on our site and when asking you questions about your business and making the appropriate decisions when creating strategies in regards to your marketing efforts.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, phone number or credit card information.
Personal: name, e-mail addresses, phone numbers.
Transactions: Bills and payments. How do we protect your information?
Yes. Cookies, sometimes known as pixels, are small files that a site transfers to your computer that can recognize your browser and remember certain information.
You can always delete or opt-out of this cookie/pixel experience by clearing your browser cookies. California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We will therefore not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. Just like we mentioned earlier. Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act ComplianceWe are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA
Please visit our Terms of Service section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website and services.
Simply click on "terms" on the sign up form. Your Consent
Changes to our Privacy
70 Carr Street
Toronto, Ontario M5T1B7